Eureka Industrial Park
click the map to enlarge
Professionally designed and built, Eureka Industrial Park offers fully serviced and graded land including storm water servicing. Take advantage of highway exposure and easy highway access with Eureka’s light and medium industrial lots. Choose from existing lots or talk to us about tailoring a lot to work for your business. As a new development of over 100 acres, Eureka’s second phase provides the flexibility to customize lots to suit your needs.
Eureka is located along Highway 36 and easily accessible from Highway 3. Heading south, Highway 36 connects your business to the Coutts, Alberta/Sweet Grass, Montanta boarder crossing, a CANAMEX Trade Corridor. Highway 3 provides direct routes to Medicine Hat in the east, Lethbridge in the west and access north to Calgary and Edmonton via Highway 2.
The Eureka Advantage:
- Full services include domestic water, waste water, storm water, electrical, and fire protection.
- Taber provides your business the opportunity to connect to Telus fibre for up to 150 Mbps upload and download speeds.
- Direct access to Highway 36, connecting to US Interstate 15, and easy access to Highway 3.
- Lots can be subdivided to meet your business’ specific needs.
- Lots zoned for Light Industrial (M-1) and Medium Industrial (M-2).
- Taber has a low cost of living and small town atmosphere perfect for anyone looking to relocate and still live comfortably.
Priced to sell:
Highway Lots: $185,000/acre
Internal Lots: $172,000/acre
Whether you are looking to expand your business or starting fresh, Eureka Industrial Park is the right location to help your business excel in a competitive market.
Download the Eureka Industrial Park information package to easily print or share this information.